Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

About Aku dan Kafe Buku Translation

Hello everyone...

I have noticed an increase of more and more readers from overseas even before I left for Singapore in May. The statistic shows an interesting and consistent pattern of various audience for this blog - Me and a Book Cafe (Aku dan Kafe Buku).

Thank you so much for your support. To show the appreciation, I have decided to add a translation gadget on the top of right hand corner of this blog. Though, I am not so sure for the accuracy of translation made... but at least it's a good start, right? I am so sorry that for the time being, I can't afford to write in both languages, Malay and English for every post.  It will be very time consuming for me.

Also, I will add more pages on the top tabs as to include more interesting content for this blog. Or... as I would love to call it, OUR BOOK CAFE!

That's all for today. Come back soon for more real life story from this storyteller. Until then, have fun and take care.

Yours sincerely,

Mazny M.R.

(Okay, I am so sleepy. No kidding! Zzzzzz... )

No comments:

Post a Comment